The Genius and Necessity of the Electoral College

On December 18, 2016, in Dr. Dan Updates, by FreedomForum

Many might be surprised to learn that the word “Democracy” does not appear in the Bill or Rights or the US Constitution.  Nor does it appear in the Constitutions of the 50 States.  A Democracy is “mob rule,” a dictatorship of the majority in which 51% of the citizenry rule the other 49%.  Our freedoms […]

Socialism Okie Style: Corrupting the Public Trust

On December 9, 2016, in Dr. Dan Updates, by FreedomForum

The preface to Dennis Gronquist’s book, Socialism: Okie Style – Corrupting the Public Trust, poses the following question: Question:  If you wanted to convert our free voting Constitutional Republic into a Socialist or Communist government, where would you start?  What would you do? Answer:  the first step would be to grant government the power to […]

Donald J. Trump and a Tale of Two Seedlings

On November 12, 2016, in Miscellaneous, by FreedomForum

On November 8, 2016, the Democrat presidential nominee, Hillary Clinton, the most recent blossom on global socialism’s tree, hand-picked to preserve the progressive legacy of Barack Obama, was defeated by Donald J. Trump, a political outsider whose campaign grew directly from the peaceful revolutionary protests and grassroots movement of ordinary American citizens. Nine people were […]

Our Future Depends On It . . .

On October 16, 2016, in Dr. Dan Updates, by FreedomForum

Our founding fathers, men of character born out of deep moral conviction and great personal sacrifice, gave to us the Bill of Rights and US Constitution. Through these documents, they set up a representative form of government, a constitutional republic with three equal branches (executive, legislative, and judicial) that strictly limited the power and scope […]

The Transformation and Subjugation of American Culture by Privilege and Immigration

On September 29, 2016, in National Security and Terrorism, by FreedomForum

My grandparents immigrated legally to our country from Europe around 1900. They came to participate in the financial opportunities afforded by our free market economy, to raise and create a prosperous future for their children and grandchildren, and to live as free citizens. Anxious to establish themselves as Americans , not Hungarian-Americans, Austrian-Americans, or Russian-Americans, […]

Page 3 of 2312345...1020...Last »

The Five Finger Lifestyle


Five Finger Lifestyle Diet

If you are overweight and you want to lose excess pounds to improve your health and physical appearance . . .

If you are diabetic with poorly controlled blood sugars and you are determined to take charge of your disease, reduce your blood sugar to the normal range, and try to prevent the debilitating and disabling complications of diabetes . . .

Then the Five-Finger Lifestyle is for you!

Like us on Facebook

For those in the area, this is a fantastic show! Outstanding performance by Dan Fisher . . . The story of America’s patriot preachers in the mid-1700s and how they shaped the future of a new nation. For more information drdansfreedomforum.com/brr/ ...

We are witnessing the replay in our time and in our country of the Hegelian Dialectic, used by socialists and dictators in the past to take over, subjugate, and enslave nations and their people. The modern prophet of the Left, Saul Alinsky, detailed all this in his book “Rules for Radicals” which has been and still is the bible of our native socialists since the 1960s. Hegel's triangle consists of a "thesis", "anti-thesis", and "synthesis". Today the clash of the "thesis" (socialists in various forms) and the "anti-thesis" (conservatives in various forms) are aimed at producing a "synthesis" (the frightened (sh)eople calling for a strong government to step in and seize control).

We do know (references cited by Jim Meyer in his original post) that the Left routinely uses "rent-a-mobs". Most of the protestors in Charlottesville for example were not from Charlottesville and have been seen in protest mobs in other cities. It doesn't really matter which group is called the "thesis" and which the "anti-thesis". It would not be surprising to discover that, deep down, George Soros is funding both sides, radicals on the right and the left, to achieve the "synthesis" he and other one-world socialists dream about.

All of this is facilitated by the socialist media. When the (sh)eople get only propaganda, like lemmings, they follow the crowd off the cliff.

To enslave a people, dictators need to control media, education, use of deadly force, food supply, energy, healthcare, private property, individual privacy, and freedom of movement.

Ask yourselves - how far along that "needs list" are we?
...

Do you remember? On this day in history, 1969, Apollo 11 Astronauts, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin take a walk on the dark side . . . of the moon. pics-about-space.com/neil-armstrong-foot-step...